- Panel-mount or rack-mount hardware package.
- Vertical panel-mount (3U) hardware package.
- Connectorized® (plug-in connectors) hardware configuration.
- Mirrored Bits communications and load profiling.
- Additional I/O board with contact-sensing inputs and standard or high-current interrupting contact outputs.
- Sensitive directional power elements.
- Voltage sag, swell, and interruption (VSSI) recording.
- Low range neutral current input channel for non-directional Sensitive Earth Fault (SEF) applications.
- Low range neutral current channel for directional control for Petersen Coil grounded, high-impedance grounded, or ungrounded power systems.
- Distributed Network Protocol (DNP) 3 Level 2 Slave communications protocol.
Conformal Coating—Protect equipment from harsh environments and airborne contaminants such as hydrogen sulfide, chlorine, salt, and moisture.
Learn more about conformal coating.