synchroWAVe® Phasor Data Concentrator (PDC) Software
SEL-5073 synchroWAVe Phasor Data Concentrator (PDC) Software with integrated data archiving runs on your Microsoft® Windows®-based computing platform. This software is easy to set up and configure. You can archive data continuously or based on predefined triggers. Use synchroWAVe PDC Software as part of your NERC PRC-002 disturbance monitoring system.
synchroWAVe PDC Software connects to any IEEE C37.118-2005 compliant phasor measurement unit (PMU) or other client, such as the SEL-3378 Synchrophasor Vector Processor or SEL-5078-2 synchroWAVe Central Software, that adheres to the standard. Configure up to six different outputs, and send data to different locations or organizations, like an independent system operator or a regional coordinating council.
- Concentrates synchrophasor measurements from more than 500 PMUs.
- Supports message rates from 1 message per second to 240 messages per second.
- Archives data using continuous and/or predefined triggers that provide both pre- and postevent PMU data.
- Sends selected concentrated PMU data to up to six different users/locations.
- Comes with PDC Assistant Software for easy setup and configuration.
- Includes individual and role-based account authentication, strong passwords, and access logs for a secure solution.
- Works well in central control offices or in harsh substation environments while running on a ruggedized computing platform like the SEL-3354 Embedded Automation Computing Platform.
- Concentrates PMU or PDC inputs from multiple substations.
|SEL PDC Assistant|
Use the SEL PDC Assistant to set up and configure the SEL-5073 and the SEL-3373.
- Dramatically reduce the time needed to understand events with wide-area, time-synchronized archives.
- Meet the complete NERC PRC-002 requirements for disturbance monitoring and reporting when combining SEL relays and acSELerator Team® SEL-5045 Software.
- Use as a key part of an improved situational-awareness system.
- Use synchrophasors to validate or improve your system models.
- View both real-time and archived phasor data using the SEL-5078-2 synchroWAVe Central Software or other visualization applications that use the IEEE C37.118 data format.
|Revision||Firmware ID||Start Date||Summary of Revisions|
|220.127.116.11||R113, R112||10/29/2012||Enhanced user interface for the new features in the PDC.|