Flexible I/O for Local Control and System Applications
The base system includes three digital outputs and two digital inputs. There are three card slots for optional SELECT I/O cards, including the following:
- Four arc-flash sensor inputs
- Four digital inputs (DI) and four digital outputs (DO)
- Four digital inputs (DI) and four fast, high-current interrupting digital outputs (DO)
- Four digital outputs (DO), three digital inputs (DI), and one analog output (AO)
- Four analog inputs (AI) and four analog outputs (AO)
- Eight analog inputs (AI) for dc process values
- Eight digital inputs (DI)
- Three ac voltage inputs
- Ten RTD inputs
The SEL-751A offers many communications media and protocol options. Versatile communications options provide fast integration into both new and existing applications.
- Communications Media
- Ethernet 10/100BASE-T
- Ethernet 100BASE-FX
- Single or dual Ethernet ports
- EIA-232 serial
- EIA-485 serial
- Fiber-optic serial multimode ST®
- Communications Protocols
- Mirrored Bits
- IEC 61850
- DNP3 LAN/WAN
- DNP3 Serial
- Modbus TCP
- Modbus RTU
- IEEE C37.118 Synchrophasors
Retrofit Replacement Kits
Replace existing feeder protection with the SEL-751A and the applicable mounting kits. These kits provide the parts needed to easily replace many older feeder relays with the SEL-751A.
Find other mounting options with the SEL Mounting SELector.
Protect equipment from harsh environments and airborne contaminants such as hydrogen sulfide, chlorine, salt, and moisture.
Learn more about conformal coating.